|Badge Type||Current Price|
|3-Day Badge (Ages 13+)||$35|
|Child (Ages 6 ~ 12)||$25|
|Children Under Age 6||Free|
|Other Discounted Rates||$30|
- Individuals ages 13 and older must purchase an adult pass.
- Refunds are only available until one week after the date of purchase, for purchases made 2 or more weeks before the event.
- Refunds are not available for purchases made during or the two weeks preceding the event.
- Groups with 20+ attending individuals are eligible to receive a discounted group rate of $30 per pass.
- If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Artist Alley at Anime Conji is a venue for amateur and semi-professional artists to celebrate pop culture through fantastic works of art, and share their original artwork, prints, crafts, clothing, comics and ‘zines. Don’t miss the chance to meet and support these amazing artists!
Interested in being an exhibitor at San Diego's Anime Convention? Don't miss your chance to reach enthusiastic anime and manga fans, who come to enjoy all the fun, activities and programming that Anime Conji provides!
Anime Conji welcomes all members of the media who are involved in the anime, manga, and/or entertainment industry. Press members may be employed with a major media company or independent contractors or professionals. The requirements for registration are posted below. You must submit your online application by email by April 6th, 2014. On-site registration can be approved or denied at the discretion of the SPJA.
We hope you can join us for Anime Conji!
In order to be considered “Press” for Anime Conji and to receive a press badge for this year’s convention, individuals will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Active employment with a major media company that is recognized as a print publication (i.e. magazine, newspapers, etc.), radio, television/cable/affiliate station/program, newscast and/or online magazine.
- Writers/Reporters from high school and university level publications are encouraged to apply as well. However, in these cases we kindly request that you provide us with a letter of intent signed by you and your editor-in-chief/advisor on official school letterhead. Please also note that we will not be able to provide Press Badges for them. Chaperones are welcome to enjoy the convention by registering through the registration process for the general public. Please register any chaperones through the general public registration.
- We kindly request that cosplay-related media outlets present a detailed proposal on the coverage they plan to do at Anime Conji. Taking photos of the cosplayers who attend the convention can be done quite readily without the need of a Press Badge; therefore we reserve the right to deny applications of that nature.
- Business card with stated company name, individual name and contact information, or a recent company pay-stub.
- We apologize for the inconvenience but we cannot accept business cards without printed contact names due to the possibility of illegal replications.
- Valid picture ID.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on April 18th, 2014.
- Submit your application via email to email@example.com.
Individuals who choose to register at the convention will also be required to provide the items mentioned in points 2 and 3 above. Due to the fact that we will not have all of our resources available at the convention, please be aware that information that cannot be verified on the spot may result in the denial of the Press Badge.
If you do not believe you meet these requirements, we recommend purchasing a one-day or three-day badge for the convention as a regular attendee.
- Please bring a valid form of picture identification i.e. driver’s license and your business card. If you don’t have a business card, please bring a recent paycheck stub.
- You must submit your online application by April 6th, 2014.
- Our apologies, but all requests for non-press guest passes will be denied due to the high number of press attendees this year. Please register your guests through the general public registration.
*Anime Conji reserves the right to refuse media badges without reason during the pre-registration and on-site media registration process.