|Badge Type||Current Price|
|1-Day Badge||$35 Available At-Con|
|Child (Ages 6 ~ 12)||$25|
|Children Under Age 6||Free|
|Other Discounted Rates||$30|
- Children ages 13 and older must purchase an adult pass.
- Refunds are only available until one week after the date of purchase. Refunds are not available for purchases made during the two weeks before the convention.
- San Diego fan groups need 20+ attending members to receive discounted group rate;
$30.00 membership rate is per group member. If you have any questions or want to register your fan group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To pick up your badge, please bring a printed receipt/confirmation of your purchase as well as a valid photo ID to the convention.
- On-site registration and Pre-Registered Badge Pickup will be located in the lobby between the Golden Pacific Ballroom and the Atlas Ballroom.
- The Pre-Registered Badge Pickup line will start at the doors to the right of the registration desk.
Anime Conji welcomes all members of the media who are involved in the anime, manga, and/or entertainment industry. Press members may be employed with a major media company or independent contractors or professionals. The requirements for registration are posted below. You must submit your online application by email by April 6th, 2013. On-site registration can be approved or denied at the discretion of the SPJA.
We hope you can join us for Anime Conji!
In order to be considered “Press” for Anime Conji and to receive a press badge for this year’s convention, individuals will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Active employment with a major media company that is recognized as a print publication (i.e. magazine, newspapers, etc.), radio, television/cable/affiliate station/program, newscast and/or online magazine.
- Writers/Reporters from high school and university level publications are encouraged to apply as well. However, in these cases we kindly request that you provide us with a letter of intent signed by you and your editor-in-chief/advisor on official school letterhead. Please also note that we will not be able to provide Press Badges for them. Chaperones are welcome to enjoy the convention by registering through the registration process for the general public. Please register any chaperones through the general public registration.
- We kindly request that cosplay-related media outlets present a detailed proposal on the coverage they plan to do at Anime Conji. Taking photos of the cosplayers who attend the convention can be done quite readily without the need of a Press Badge; therefore we reserve the right to deny applications of that nature.
- Business card with stated company name, individual name and contact information, or a recent company pay-stub.
- We apologize for the inconvenience but we cannot accept business cards without printed contact names due to the possibility of illegal replications.
- Valid picture ID.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age by/on April 11th, 2013.
- Submit your application via email to email@example.com.
Individuals who choose to register at the convention will also be required to provide the items mentioned in points 2 and 3 above. Due to the fact that we will not have all of our resources available at the convention, please be aware that information that cannot be verified on the spot may result in the denial of the Press Badge.
If you do not believe you meet these requirements, we recommend purchasing a one-day or three-day badge for the convention as a regular attendee.
- Please bring a valid form of picture identification i.e. driver’s license and your business card. If you don’t have a business card, please bring a recent paycheck stub.
- You must submit your online application by April 6th, 2013.
- Our apologies, but all requests for non-press guest passes will be denied due to the high number of press attendees this year. Please register your guests through the general public registration.
*Anime Conji reserves the right to refuse media badges without reason during the pre-registration and on-site media registration process.
The Artist Alley at Anime Conji is a venue for amateur and semi-professional artists to celebrate Japanese pop culture through fantastic works of art, and share their original artwork, prints, crafts, clothing, comics and ‘zines. Don’t miss the chance to meet and support these amazing artists!
|4' (Half) Table||$55 Sold Out !|
|8' (Full) Table||$100|
Interested in being an exhibitor at San Diego's Anime Convention? Don't miss your chance to reach enthusiastic anime and manga fans, who come to enjoy all the fun, activities and programming that Anime Conji provides!
Swap Meet Hours
8pm - midnight
10pm - 2am
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Pre-Registration is a must-due to not knowing the space being used its likely that we can have up to 18 people selling in the swap meet. After Pre-Registration is filled, people will be put on a waitlist. Attendees wanting to participate in the Swap Meet will have choice of whether they want to participate for one day or both. Be advised that admission to both days is not guaranteed
- To register, attendees must give us their name, email, and phone number.
- After receiving information, Swap Meet will contact the attendees via email or phone number to tell them they have space.
- Wednesday before Day Zero, we will contact the sellers to confirm if they are still selling in the Swap Meet. If we get no contact then we assume that they can’t be there and then we will look onto the waiting list.
- If selected, we will give you half a table.
The swap meet is currently full, any further sign-ups will be put on a waitlist.
Rules and Guidelines
- Sellers must have a valid Anime Conji Badge in order to participate- must have badge to sell in the Anime Conji Swap Meet
- People selling in the Swap Meet must be 18 years of age.
- Sellers are permitted to sell adult materials, but the seller must verify government-issued IDs of all customers to ensure they are 18 years of age or older before they are allowed to look at adult materials. The sale of Adult goods to Minors is prohibited.
- You must have all items with you when you check in, and you will not be permitted to bring in additional goods after you have been escorted to your space at the Swap Meet.
- Shelving, tables, and anything which might block or obscure the view of other vendors, buyers, security, or staff, is strictly prohibited. (clothing racks are permitted, so long as they are positioned behind your table
- Taping or pinning items to the wall is strictly prohibited.
- Unlicensed, bootleg, or counterfeit goods are prohibited (e.g. SM, Everanime, Aliors, Elfin, fansubs, etc.).
- Art commissions and the sale of personally created items at Swap Meet are prohibited (limited quantities of doujinshi and cosplay items excepted).
- Swap Meet staff has the final say on all goods permitted, and all items will be searched by Swap Meet staff before they are allowed into the Swap Meet- want to make sure that sellers are following the rules and that no one is trying to sneak something in.
- The sale of all real weapons and explosives are prohibited. This includes all projectile weapons (such as airsoft or bb/pellet guns, bows, crossbows, and firearms), live steel, metal/wooden baseball bats, metal kunai, incendiary devices, lasers, laser pointers, paddles, whips, floggers, brass knuckles, butterfly knives, concealed blades, throwing stars, tonfa, saps, clubs, nunchaku, sai, tessen, jitte, and metal or glass props. Additionally, any prop weapons which are suitably realistic enough that they could be mistaken for a real weapon are also prohibited.
- Anyone caught breaking the rules or causing problems for the staff, attendees, or other Swap Meet participants will be removed from the Swap Meet.
- Any questions regarding the interpretation of the rules above are subject to discretion of Anime Conji Swap Meet Staff